Designed to perform in the very worst conditions on the trail thanks to its best-in-class GORE-TEX® 3L fabric, the Revo Short is patterned for the riding position, with a unique construction on the crotch that moves seams to the side for comfort, matched with a cleverly articulated shape that allows for more freedom of movement, without hanging low when you’re out of the saddle. At the knee, scalloped leg openings that go longer in front add extra protection while still accommodating pads. Integrated low profile waist adjusters with belt loops for riders who prefer a belt and front hand pockets for easy access to smaller items come together to complete the short.
- GORE-TEX® 3L - 70d Nylon Plain Weave / Tricot Knit Backer
- Fully taped GORE-TEX® construction.
- New riding gusset construction (minimizes seams where shorts/pants typically fail)
- Articulated over the knee length
- Hand pockets with drain holes
- Belt loops
- Zippered fly with snap closure
- Integrated waist adjusters
- Reflective details
- X-Small: 17.8” - 45.1cm
- Small: 18” - 45.7cm
- Medium: 18.3” - 46.4cm
- Large: 18.5” - 47cm
- X-Large: 18.8” - 47.6cm
- XX-Large 19" - 48.3cm
- Machine Wash 40'C
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Iron Low
- Do Not Dry Clean
Have a question? We'd love to hear about your next adventure.